I am thrilled to announce that Swords of the King has been given a Chill With a Book Readers’ Award. Thank you to Pauline Barclay and her stable of readers! According to Pauline, books are “evaluated by Chill’s readers against the following:
- Were the characters strong and engaging?
- Was the book well written?
- Did the story / plot have you turning the page to find out what happened next?
- Was the ending satisfying?
- Would you recommend to someone who reads this kind of story?”
Chill With A Book Awards is a site that recognizes and promotes indie-published authors. It doesn’t do book reviews, but at least 2 individuals read a book and determine if the book should be given an award. It is always fantastic to receive this type of feedback because that’s my goal: to write a story that people can get into. If you’re looking for good books to read, check out Pauline’s website, Chill With A Book Awards.