I saw this questionnaire on jodiellewellyn’s blog and decided it would be fun to alter it a bit and complete it.
THREE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Born in South Carolina
2. U.S. Navy veteran
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
3. What the construction folks will find when they assess the slow leak in my house
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
2. My computer
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1. A history teacher.
2. Rock musician. (I was in an all girl band in high school – played guitar & electronic piano.)
3. An astronaut. (Beam me up, Scotty!)
THREE BOOKS YOU HAVE RECENTLY READ/ARE READING
1. Agincourt by Bernard Cornwell.
2. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (currently reading)
3. Devil’s Brood by Sharon Kay Penman (currently reading)
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WORKING ON, WRITING WISE:
1. Revising the rough draft of For King and Country, sequel to Men of the Cross (Battle Scars series).
2. Verifying historical research for Battle Scars II.
3. Plotting (barely) book 3 of Battle Scars.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. See Italy & Austria.
2. Retire from the day job.
3. Live in the big city.
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
2. North Dakota, South Dakota, Rhode Island, & Alaska (because then I will have been to all 50 states.)
3. Canadian Rockies via train.
THREE CELEB IDOLS (or crushes):
1. Chris Hemsworth (Thor is Stephan in Men of the Cross)
2. Kit Harrington (Jon Snow is Henry in Men of the Cross)
3. Sam Troughton (a scene from the Robin Hood BBC series shows Sam (who played Much) remembering the horrors of the Third Crusade – this was inspiration for Henry’s PTSD)
1. Do my own count?
2. “To live is so startling, it leaves little time for anything else.”–Emily Dickinson
3. “Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.”–Khalil Gibran
What are your answers fellow bloggers?